2821 TRAVEL STOCKINGS
After long distance travel, some passenger may develop Deep Vein Thrombosis( DVT ). DVT is a clotting of the blood, especially in the calf. Immobility and dehydration of extended periods of time are factors that cause the condition.
Wearing OPPO® Travel Stockings and exercising your legs during the journey could reduce the risk of DVT. The progressive compression of the stocking improves blood circulation. Exercising your calf muscles and ankle joint frequently also help to relieve pain and edema of lower limbs.
- Wide band to prevent slipping and binding
- Reciprocated knit heel and toe for better fit and comfort
- Closed-toe sign
- Progressive compression helps to improve blood circulation.
- Improve blood circulation in lower limbs.
- Prevent leg swelling, edema and discomfort.
- Reduce the risk of DVT during long distance travel.