Rib belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Extra porous
- With splinting pad
- No buckling or rolling over
- Controlled compression
- Light weight and thin construction, does not peep through the clothes
improves patient compliance.
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjustability.
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery.
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt.